Mar 30, 2012

[Super Hero News] Comic Book Marketing: Bad Medicine-My Diagnosis

 

For Immediate Release
Contact Beau Smith
beau@flyingfistranch.com

March 30, 2012

Ceredo, WV.--After pulling the mask off of cliques and cronyism in the
comic book s in the last Busted Knuckles column, Beau Smith, has
chosen to give his diagnosis on the ailing marketing system of comic
books.

"After the semi-large response I got from my column "Comic Book
Careers: Not Fade Away", the demand for my thoughts on the decline of
marketing in comic book publishing came in. I've never been shy on
giving my opinion or telling others how they should lead their lives,
so I wrote up my four color medical diagnosis. I hope the patients can
handle my truth." Beau said.

This week's Busted Knuckles also includes all the regular features
that you've come to enjoy or ignore. Just click on the link below and
hope Dr. Beau doesn't as you to turn your head and cough:

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/columns/comic-books-bad-medicine-my-diagnosis

Beau Smith
The Flying Fist Ranch
P.O. Box 706
Ceredo, WV. 25507
304-453-6565

beausmith2@earthlink.net
beau@flyingfistranch.com
www.flyingfistranch.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please call 304-453-6565

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
S U P E R   H E R O   N E W S

The Number One E-Mail Based Super Hero News Service since 1998.

Your clipping service for Comicbook News from around the web!

Visit the Super Hero News Resource page at www.mightycrusaders.net/superheronews.htm
.

__,_._,___